The most recent Knit Picks travel adventure brought us to wool-hungry Hartford, Connecticut for Stitches United. Like the proverbial fish-smelling guest, Winter lingered over the New England city as the Knit Picks team flogged our fiber wares to the Yankee yarn-lovers. Show veteran Stacey, our purchaser Alexis, and Knit Picks’ brand new IDP Coordinator Allison Drake join us to share their experience on the road.
. . .or save for later!
Questions for Knit Picks?
Curious about life at KP? Having a problem with your knitting? From process to products, tips to techniques, send us your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have your question answered in future podcast episodes!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Graphite Skirt, pattern by Anne-Marie Kirsch
- Hawaiian Moon Aloe Cream, of the hand-saving massaging and moisturing
- The Fiber Lady, sparkly bamboo yarn bought by Stacey
- Black Cat Fibers, yarn bought by Alexis (and Stacey at Stitches West!)
- Warped Wrap, pattern by Chelsea Burdt, pattern bought by Alexis
- WeeOnes, adorable stitch markers bought by Alexis
- Stana Sortor, knit designer
- Bridget Pupillo, knit designer (see her blog interview!)
Come and see us at Chain Link, the CGOA conference, in Portland, OR from July 25th-28th or Stitches Midwest in Schaumberg, IL from August 2nd – 5th! Or check our events schedule to see if Knit Picks is attending a show near you!
The post Podcast 275: Knit Picks on the Road, Stitches United appeared first on KnitPicks Staff Knitting Blog.
Powered by WPeMatico