In January, Knit Picks hit the road once again to attend the Vogue Knitting show in New York City. Our attendees survived the fiber frenzy and are ready to tell us all about it!
First our resident designer whisperer Stacey was in attendance and took the opportunity to record a few visits with some of her favorite Knit Picks friends. After that she joins fellow show goer Hannah to share the highlights of their trip, both at the show and on the streets.
. . .or save for later!
Knit Picks on the Road 2018
- Feb 22-25: Stitches West, Santa Clara, CA
- Mar 22-25: Stitches United, Hartford, CT
- Aug 2-5: Stitches Midwest, Schaumberg, IL
- Sept 21-23: Vogue Knitting Live, San Francisco, CA
- Nov 1-4: Stitches SoCal, Pasadena, CA
Don’t see your favorite show or one in your area? We’re looking for new shows to attend all the time, so watch our email newsletter and website for updates!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Interviewees: Margaret Mills, Angela Modzelewski, Felicia O’Connell, Tian Connaughton
- Purl Soho & Mood Fabrics
- Erica Jackofsky
- Joyce Fassbender
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Green Mountain Spinnery
- Lana Plantae
- Steven and Penelope
- Biscotte Yarn
- Lady Dye Yarns
Powered by WPeMatico