Ho ho ho! We’re on the countdown to Christmas, so come and knit along with us in our Very Berry Christmas KAL! Read on for more fabulous details!
For festive frolics, we’ve decided to make some fabulous Christmas decorations from patterns from one of our favourite designers, Amanda Berry! Each week we’ll be making two different patterns to hang on trees, string into bunting or wrap up for gifts!
A teeny tiny penguin for the tree!
Meet Amanda Berry!
Amanda Berry is a fabulous designer of the sweetest range of little toys you have ever seen! Her creations bring to life any little toy you could dream up from dragons, dinosaurs and vikings to birds, dogs, pirates and mice! There’s a little toy for every occasion!
Some of Amanda’s wonderful patterns! Click here to explore!
We love Amanda’s festive Christmas patterns so much, we thought we’d make them along with you! We’re going to be making six FREE patterns from Amanda’s collection – but there are many more Christmas patterns to make!
Mini Mittens, perfect for bunting or hanging on the tree!
All of the decorations are knitted flat on two needles, and are designed for beginners. We’re going to knit along with you, and there’ll be a video for each pattern to help you!
Can you catch this gingerbread man?
To make these gorgeous Christmas decorations, we’re going to use Paintbox Yarns Simply DK, a fabulous acrylic yarn that comes in 60 shades!
A perfect way to keep your eggs warm, Santa style!
What do I need?
- 1 ball of Rose Red (113) or Pillar Red (114)
- 1 ball of Paper White (100)
- 1 ball of Grass Green (129) or Evergreen (130)
- 1 ball of Coffee Bean (110)
- 1 ball of Pure Black (101)
- 1 mini ball Paintbox Yarns Simply DK Buttercup Yellow
- A selection of colours for the Christmas Stockings!
- A pair of 3.75mm needles
- A pair of 4mm needles
- A tapestry needle for sewing up
- A selection of tiny buttons, felt or embroidery supplies for eyes and decoration
- A small amount of stuffing for Teeny Penguin and the Gingerbread man!
The KAL will start on 15th November, so you’ve got plenty of time to get ready!
Powered by WPeMatico